04 January 2011

Top 10 of 2010

Ok, so I am a little late to do this one but thought it would be nice to have a record anyway. Our honeymoon, Christmas, New Year extravaganza meant no internet for 3 whole weeks! I loved it!

So here are my top 10 favourite things that happened in 2010!

1. Becoming Mrs A



2. Getting gorgeous little Axel



3. The weddings of 3 close friends and engagements of 2 more


4. Walking the Overland Track in Tassie

Via here (have not sorted out my photos yet)

5. Taking A to Japan to go snowboarding and watching him get to know the other country I love!



6. Changing jobs - made me so much happier in the second half of the year!



7. Making little improvements here and there to the house



8. Going to Japan again - meeting a Maiko and watching the baseball



9. Seeing the students from my old school graduate and thinking - "yeah, I did do a good job with them" and having a parent thank me!

Via getfun on Etsy

10. Buying my own car - I didn't want to, we'd survived with just one for nearly 6 years, but so glad I have it now.



Looking back it was a pretty great year. Cant wait to see what 2011 brings!

No comments: