22 September 2010

Cure for the common cold?

I had gone 9 weeks at a new school without getting sick. I was going for a record - no cold in term 3. But 3 days out from holidays I've choked! So I'm home today grumpy because I'm off overseas on Friday evening and I really don't want to be sick! 21 super excited kids and an overnight plane ride with a cold does not sound all that appealing. Grrr.

On the plus side. Thanks to Photoshop and green-eyed-butterfly's lace brush set I've managed to make up the files for the placecards. I'm pretty sure there's some sort of wedding karma that says you shouldn't do that before you get RSVPs but tough. Sending them off to my lovely mum who is going to print, cut and fold until her heart is content and have have them all done by the time I get back from Japan!!! Got to love excited mums.


I've sent A off to the health food shop this afternoon to search for Oil of Oregano which is apparently good for colds. Any other quick fixes out there?

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Immune support. Thats what you need. Works a treat. You get it from the health food shop.
Had the flu really really bad a few weeks ago.
After 3 days of popping 2 in the morning and 2 and night I was brand new.
Thanks to my mum I now know the secret to getting over a cold FAST!