07 October 2010

One month to go!

This time this month I'll be Mrs A! Right now, sitting in a hotel foyer in Tokyo I feel like everything is under control. The nearly two weeks away from planning has been great. It's easy for me, being the indecisive type, to spend hours considering options for cakes, placecards, don't even get me started on flowers that being out of the country and away from the planning has been really effective in getting things done! My beautiful BMs have dresses, my sister has organized most of the flower vases and bits and pieces and I even think that A has got through most of the jobs I left him!

On another topic I love Japan! Have done so much this trip that I haven't on others. Met a real live Maiko, went to the Ghibli Museum, my first ever baseball game - go the Carps! Who would have though baseball would be so exciting! Two days to go. Lots of shopping to do. Lots of photos to show when I'm home and not blogging from an iPod!

1 comment:

Mrs T said...

One month!!!! Yay.

Have fun in Japan. So much yummy food I'd eat myself crazy!