12 September 2010

Tell me what you really think!

I love my Grandma to bits. And I love that now she's nearly 90 she says exactly what she thinks without being too concerned about tact!

When I saw her last weekend she asked a lot about the wedding. But the comment that took the cake was this....keeping in mind that I had just come from a hair trial.....

"And Christie how are you going to have your hair?"
"Like this Grandma. But with a veil and a flower," I reply and spin around so she can see the back too.
"Like THAT??? It's very messy. I hope it will be neater than that!"

Thanks Grandma! You're a cracker!




After hours of trawling Etsy (oh how I wish I was a more decisive person) I'll have a flower like this from percyhandmade hopefully made with some lace from my dress if there's enough after hemming this weekend.  Yep, another trip to Melbourne. The cat won't be home alone this time though!



1 comment:

Mrs T said...

LOVE the hair. The fringe is so pretty. (and I love the "messy" back ha!)