03 June 2011

C'mon, let me see you shake a tail feather...

Well, not yet, they don't really have any to shake as you can see in the third picture. I'm sure it won't be long though. They are about a week old today and you can acutally see how much they grow each day! They love being let out for a run around the lounge room but freak out a bit whenever they venture somewhere new. So, so cute! I'm keen to name them but A thinks I'm a little mad as he doesn't think we'll be able to tell the difference between them once they've grown. What do you think? Would you name chickens? And, if so, what would you name them?  






So the chickens are something I can cross off the to-do list. Their arrival also puts a couple of things on the to-do-really-soon list. That is, fix the fence and build them a real home!

No comments: