31 May 2011

A little blogiday

Phew, I've just finished marking 50 tests. I have 50 assignments to do next, 7 orals and tomorrow another 7 writing tests. As of Monday I'll have 50 more orals to mark. Then comes the fun bit, 130 something reports. All in the next 3 weeks.

So, expect posts to be even fewer and further between for the next little bit. When I'm not glued to the computer screen for work, I'll be playing with the chickens (the cutest things ever - I swear they have grown a good cm all over since yesterday), making sure the cat doesn't get too jealous and eat them and maybe A will get some attention as well.

I'll probably still pop by and check out your news and I'll be back here when I've made it to the other side of the end of term madness!

I might post a chicken photo tomorrow though - I can't deprive you of the cuteness for 3 weeks!

No comments: