31 May 2012

Suprise!

No, no baby yet. But on the last weekend I was given a lovely suprise baby shower organised by two good friends and my very sneaky husband.

With all the reno disruption and general chaos around here at the moment I wasn't going to bother with anything so I was totally suprised and very touched by the effort they went to.

Sunday morning A kept me busy doing reno jobs then asked if I would return the trailer we'd borrowed to friends L and T. I said I didn't really want to as I've never driven with the trailer before. A suggested it was time I learn and he would come with me. He also said that we should get out of the old reno clothes as L had been cooking andwe might stay for a bite to eat. Despite the extra cars out the front I still had no idea anythong was foing on until I got inside and saw people I knew that I didn't think L and T did!

According to A, I was 'beetroot' suprised - I blush easily!

I'll share some photos of the lovely gifts later. We should be getting our laptop back tomorrow which will make blogging much easier. I will leave you with one photo - the belly at 39 weeks. It looks ginormous in this picture!

3 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Owww that is so sweet, I didnt realise you were preggers and renovating wow you are superwoman!

Sammie said...

What are friends for!!! You still look great!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Anonymous said...

oh what a lovely surprise!
And a gorgeous bump! best wishes for the next week (or so!)