20 May 2012

Concrete Day

Yesterday we pulled down what remained of wall between the bathroom and laundry and put in the formwork for the concrete we need to fill the gap under the old bath. A had a ball bashing the wall down. I think it will be his favourite part of the whole process!

Today is concrete day! And hopefully stud wall day too.

A is working flat out. I am chief gofer, measurer and general stay-out-of-the-way-of-the-dusty-and-noisy-jobs girl. At 38 weeks now, I'm not much good for anything else! Apart from maybe providing food!

So far we haven't had any more nasty suprises so all is going pretty well!

Here are some pics of how we are puttng in the missing bit of slab.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Looking good. I'm with you the boyfriend loves just a nice cold drink and for me to stay out of the way :)