27 October 2010

9 days

So, I bit the bullet and bought the hydrangeas.



Flowers - tick, so happy. Also ordered roses, lisianthus, alstroemeria, blue gum, billy buttons and everlasting daisies.

Discovered my first not-so-good purchase. Earrings. They are beautiful and shiny and gorgeous but I have worked out why I don't wear dangly earrings. One of my ears is slightly lower than the other. Weird. The earrings make it really obvious - ok - maybe just to me. Anyway, I had earrings and a necklace that belonged to my Nana as a back up. They've just been cleaned up and have come up nicely so I'll wear them instead.

Procrastinating on the last job of the night - putting place cards into envelopes for each table. Best get on with it.

You never know, if I keep this up I might get more than 5 minutes to relax next week!

No comments: