09 October 2011

Another sewing challenge

I think I mentioned the other day that my friend J, has just had a baby boy named Oscar (such a cool name). So after my chair success I got all sewing inspired and decided to make a hooded towel from this tutorial. I was skeptical to begin with but it was easier than I expected and I'm so proud of how it turned out! Hope both J and Oscar like it too!

Making the hood - step 1

Hood - step 2

Hood - step 3

All sewn together

Folded up with 'O' taggy toy

I made an 'O' taggy toy as well with the left overs. It's not quite so polished but I'm
thinking that Oscar will be far too busy playing with the tags to look at my wobbly stitching!
I'll definitely make the towel again. My confidence with the sewing machine is growing so I'm on the lookout for new projects too!

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Seriously... I need to get motivated... My sewing machine is still in the box...