27 March 2012

Goodies from the grandparents

Baby A will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family. Needless to say we have some very excited grandparents to be.

I may have neglected to mention that I turned 30 a couple of weeks ago and so my parents came to visit for the weekend. Along with a generous contribution to our bathroom fund and some money towards maternity/newborn photos for me, they came bearing all sorts of goodies for Baby A. Mum has been very busy in the sewing/shopping department!

Lambs wool rug and minky blanket - Dad's contribution, the choice of material on the front!

Fabric nursery rhyme book

Prepared for a boy or girl!

Ready for next Christmas already!

Lots of clothes
At this point I realised that I haven't bought a single thing myself yet! A's bought all the practical stuff and we've been given everything else so far. So on our school excursion on Monday (a very cruisy day that left time for coffee and shopping!) I popped into a tiny handmade shop and solved the problem by bringing this little guy home.


 
I also picked up this rag tag cloth for a friend who's just had a baby girl.



 And these two bags to add to the shopping collection now the ACT has changed their plastic bag laws.



Now I just have to remember to take them to the shops!

Hope you are having a good week.

No comments: