10 December 2011

And there goes another two weeks.

Time really does fly at this stage of the year.

Thankfully I've now finished reports and am feeling pretty darn excited that I won't have to write any more probably until November 2013! There are 4 days of work left until the holidays. Life is good.

Today I'm making Christmas gifts for my staffroom. I'm attempting these cookie mixture in a jar thingys from Bakerella. I hope they work out OK. I'm going to try substituting some things to make different flavours so some cranberry and white choc instead of milk choc and m&ms. Cross your fingers for me (and my workmates)!

2 comments:

In The Night Sky said...

Can't go wrong with cranberry and white chocolate, yum!
I've also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, an award for those of us with less than 200 followers (and for being a great blog to follow!). The info for the Award is on my blog - http://inthenightsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Yaeli said...

Cookie mixture in a jar thingys??? Now this I have to check out!
Thanks for checking out my blog!
Cheers!