24 September 2011

What we've been doing - the front yard saga continues

It's possibly a bit over the top to say our front yard landscaping has been a saga. It hasn't been overly dramatic. Just a really long process when you can only dedicate weekends to it.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

We are having a weekend off this weekend as the pavers and sand won't be delivered until next week. It'll be nice to not feel like we should be working even though we'll probably find something else to do!

On a different topic I went to see my school year 7 and 8 drama last night. They did Andy Griffiths' Just Macbeth. It was hilarious. I was so proud of them. At one point I was nearly crying with laughter. So much fun

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

In The Night Sky said...

It can feel like a saga as house stuff is so time consuming and you only have 2 days a week to do it in - I know! It's good to look at your progress shots though, you can see how far along you've come. It's looking great!