13 November 2010

Mrs A!

I've been Mrs A for a whole week now and I like it! 

We had a brilliant day. The weather was fantastic, we were surrounded by our favourite people, things mostly happened as they needed to. I still had my cold (and I still have it now - I actually pulled a muscle in my back coughing today - ouch) but a couple of cold and flu tablets later I was fine, if a bit sniffly.

So, my first weekend as a married woman and I'm actually home alone! A is in Melbourne for his best mate's bucks. I'm looking forward to it really. I haven't been home for 5 out of the last 6 weekends! I've just watched Harry Potter, have another movie for tomorrow night (one A wouldn't want to see) and plan on mowing the lawn, gardening and keeping Axel company. He's been a bit neglected of late, poor boy!

Will leave you with a couple of photos and will think about doing some recaps soon.


1 comment:

Sammie said...

Yay! Congrats! Your a Mrs!!!
You look stunning!
Look at your tiny waist!
Looking forward to hearing more about your day and more photos!!!