02 July 2010

It's that time again!

Yep, it's the school holidays. The last few weeks have been crazy so I'm looking forward to some time kick back, relax, collect my thoughts and get ready for the next adventure....the new job!

I'd like to do some more painting but think it may be too cold for it to dry properly. Seriously cold this last week. The poor fish pond has frozen over twice. It's really quite bizarre watching goldfish swim under a layer of ice! So rather than frost, tomorrow I'm hoping to wake up to this....


Hey, a girl can dream! I'd settle for just a sprinkling, c'mon, please?!

If painting is a no-go then I may take on the scarily overgrown BBQ area and get the sledge hammer onto the old brick BBQ. Or maybe continue A's good work removing vines from the back fence so we can get a new one! Now there's a couple of challenges!

Here are some befores...




Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Mrs T said...

Good luck! Wish it would snow - would make all the cold seem worthwhile.

P.s. I added your blog to my blogroll. Hopefully that will get you some more readers!