20 June 2012

We have a baby boy!

Jesse Peter A finally arrived on 14/6 at 2.08 pm.

We are absolutely besotted with our little man.

Being a mum is a pretty tough gig especially when the only place he will sleep more than 10 minutes is on our chests but I do feel incredibly blessed tohave him in our lives!

I don't know how i'll gokeeping up this blog as i never intend it to be a baby blog. We'll see what happens i suppose.

The bathroom is still in progress so i'll continueto update how things are going there.

For now i'll ask youto forgive the typos - stupid ipad - and leave you with a picture of our little redhead!

6 comments:

In The Night Sky said...

Congratulations Christie! What a handsome young man :)

TJ said...

Congratulations, I thought this might be the reason for your absence from the blogging world!

Sammie said...

Woo Hoo!
I've been a little absent myself, but when I saw an updated post from you I knew EXACTLY what it would be!
Congratulations! Such a perfect little boy!!!
Welcome to morherhood! The most rewarding career abit unpaid :-( I have ever had!!!
Love to you and your darling Jesse

twopinklines said...

Congrats Mama! So happy for you and your new family!

stayday said...

Congrats- love his name:)

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Owww he is adorable! Enjoy your time at home with the new bub. Congratulations x