19 August 2011

Best intentions

Yikes. I had the best intentions of doing the 31 photos in 31 days but I totally fell off the blogging/photographing wagon these last two weeks. Work has been insane and weekends have been dedicated to playing catch up/recovering before diving back into another week of full days plus afternoon/evening work commitments. Ugh. Maybe next time.

In addition, we've created a list of things we really want to get done so spare time has been dedicated to doing little bits and pieces with that. We've even given ourselves deadlines. My chair deadline is, uh, this Sunday. I'm happy to report though that I have now sanded and painted all the legs. They are a simple matte black and they look as good as new. The difficult bit is still to come, remembering how to staple the fabric on!

Given I got the chairs in March I'm determined to make the deadline so we can go out and get ourselves a new dining table! Here is the process so far in photos.







Wish me luck with the rest of the project. I feel that I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Really looking froward to seeing your chairs done!
Such a great find! I hope they still work out as cheap as you hoped!!!